Blue Chip NFTs CloneX and Pudgy Penguins are Holding Up In Crypto Meltdown
But…you can probably get a better entry point soon. Here is the output of our algorithms on top NFT Floor Prices during the Crypto meltdown.
- Over the past week, the NFT’s we are watching are up.
- Past 30 days are down
- CloneX and Pudgy Penguins are the only ones with positive momentum in the Crypto Meltdown.
This is a part of a new Series we are starting where we watch the momentum of NFT Projects and the activity of Whales.
If you found this helpful, Subscribe to The Art of the Bubble’s free newsletter.
Join us on Discord for live chat and daily updates. Find us on Twitter too!
- These signals determine relative entry points for NFT projects. They are priced relative to ETH (not US dollars), making this a “Crypto Maxi” portfolio.
- It watches the aggregate of whale activity for an industry indicator.
- Then it uses an algorithm to assess entry prices on floor data for NFT collections.
- Read the original explanation here: Why Our NFT Whale Watch Signals are Free (For Now)